Chattt !

Monday, January 4, 2010

okies

HWELLo.
just created tis blog,
so busy hor,
ohh andda i just wake up
and din go to school coz i have fever. 38 degree( lastNite)
dun blive wan can go ask melissa from NA stream and sec2, roanne
and dominc from mount vista
LMAO
ok.. ermm. whoever wan to post something pls tell me
thru, msn; href="mailto:rebeccaong1@live.com">rebeccaong1@live.com
thru calling and texting 91636331
tyvm^^
okies. erm. so those tat wanna be listed( everyone MUST be listed) and link pls leave a tag
or msn;tell me
calling and texting
im still down with
cough
running nose
sore throat
headaches<
and a fever of 37.9
Ahh ChoOooooOoooooo
**cough**
okies.. so i can still use the com coz my mother allow
din go to the doctor coz<
can save $$.
$$ precious to me, can buy alot of stuff de xD
those tat dun wan their $$ cn tell me, i wan it xD
hahas
so, ermm.i dun have a MC, so my father write letter yeap:D
okies, so PaiPai
IloveDieAllMyGans Especially my Steady and HoneyLaoGong! Muackz!

No comments:

Post a Comment